Monday, May 13, 2013

Shop of the Week - Casseliza Designs


This week's shop of the week is Peggy from Casseliza Designs. She makes a lot of lovely handmade jewelry, cell phone accessories, hair accessories, and more. Her shop has such a unique elegance about it. I love the colors she uses, and the objects, such as flowers, butterflies, and bows. Please check out her shop.
 
Here is an interview with Peggy:
 
1. Q: How long have you been on the Jenuine BNR team:
A: I Just joined Jenuine about 2 weeks ago.

 2.Q: Give a description of your shop.
A: I have Bracelets, Rings, Earrings, Broochs, Necklaces, Hair Accessories, and Badge Reels. I also have a Miscellaneous shop LADYBUGTOLE that has scrapbook items, Mini Photo Albums and Miscellaneous items.

 3. Q: How did your shop have its start?
A: I have always enjoyed doing crafts, I have my jewelry in a local shop, but I still has a lot more items to sale so I decided to Etsy a try a year ago.

 4.Q: What inspires you and your shop?
A: I love doing things creative, making things from scratch gives me a sense of fulfillment. Seeing other people getting joy from it is a real joy.
 
Here are some featured items from Casseliza Designs



www.etsy.com/listing/130010496/pink-rhinestone-hair-combs-victorian
These are Bronze Hair Combs that have pink rhinestone attached, makes a great wedding, prom hair accessory. I love the combination of purple flowers and rhinestones!


www.etsy.com/listing/100206082/breast-cancer-bracelet-pink-bracelet
This is a Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet. The bead in the center is complimented well with alternating pink and clear beads.


www.etsy.com/listing/127426769/rose-badge-reel-retractable-badge-reel
Hand Painted Rose attached to a retractable Badge Reel. The pink heart finishes this item well.



www.etsy.com/listing/126725898/pink-tulip-earrings-flower-earrings
Pink Tulip Beads with Swarovski crystals. Anything is pink is great, but these earrings show off the color pink well.
 
I hope you all enjoyed Casseliza Designs! I know I have!  
 
Until next time!
Kelly Michelle







1 comment: